Oil supply line and gaskets now included!
Subaru FP 71HTA™
- Compressor wheel - FP 71HTA™
- Flow rating - 51LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 51.2MM Inducer / 68MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 60.8MM Inducer / 54MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM FAP Cover or 58MM Stock Appearing Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP 8CM Subaru Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Included
The FP 71HTA™ turbocharger for the Subaru WRX/STI features the 71HTA™ compressor section with your choice of 58MM stock appearing cover or 84MM Flow Advancement Port™ compressor cover coupled to the 8cm2 turbine section. This combo produces the fastest spool and transient response possible of any of our Subaru based turbochargers. The FP 71HTA™ flows 51LB a minute which is capable of producing upwards of 425WHP.
Porting is available for this turbocharger. Please take a look at our Porting Services page for examples.
84MM Cover Requires TGV Delete to fit in stock location
In the past we have sold two different types of oil lines. They were known as Type 1 or Type 2, and it was too easy to get confused as to the type needed due to various model differences across the years. To solve this problem, we developed a new oil feed line that includes the parts for both Type 1 and Type 2 cars. The installation instructions below will show which parts to use based on which type of car you have, which is why we are still using the Type 1 and 2 designators.