Oil supply line and gasket now included!
Subaru Black HTZ
- Compressor wheel - 82HTZ
- Flow rating - 71LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 59.1MM Inducer / 82MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM FAP Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP 8CM or 10CM Subaru Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Included
The FP Black™ turbocharger for the Subaru WRX/STI features the 82mm HTZ™ compressor section with our 84MM Flow Advancement Port™ compressor cover coupled to the 8cm2 or 10cm2 turbine section. This combo nearly maxes out the stock location possibilities on this platform. The FP Black™ flows 71LB a minute and is capable of producing upwards of 575WHP.
In the past we have sold two different types of oil lines. They were known as Type 1 or Type 2, and it was too easy to get confused as to the type needed due to various model differences across the years. To solve this problem, we developed a new oil feed line that includes the parts for both Type 1 and Type 2 cars. The installation instructions below will show which parts to use based on which type of car you have, which is why we are still using the Type 1 and 2 designators.