*SOLD AS A SET OF (6) FUEL INJECTORS*
The ID1300x² is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. The ID1300x² was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and was originally the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1300x² was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300x² has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1300x² allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in our lineup.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life
Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
Electrical Connector – USCAR